Friday, September 10, 2010

Can we go for a website with any domain name.

Dear Readers


I Manoj Yadwad, the owner of this blog thank all the readers of "In Terdal Streets" for taking intrest in this blog.  I am very happy when I post a new post on this blog so that my friends staying at Terdal and abroad who have missed some important movments may find here. Since I created this blog a year back I doubted weather people will be intrested or not. At least those who are staying outside Terdal will surely like this blog. But I am surprised to know that not only outside Terdal even in Terdal people are appricaiating the blog. And I am more happy when I am going in the streets and someone calls me and tell that, "I watch the photos, and they are very nice", it is some thing more than any reward for me.


When I first created the blog the problem was were would I get the news?, I thought of going and collecting personaly. But no camera, no knowledge of writing news, only the idea of publishing the news was not enough. At last I contacted Mhalling K. Megadi and requested for the news he collected. He agreed and I used to go to his house and collect the news in personal and published them.


Now whom to tell that I've created a blog and please visite the blog, To my knowledge Mahantesh Kittur used to surf net using his mobile, and he was the guy whom I would easily aproach and get the feedback how he liked. I told him and he came back with the answer it is great and Terdal people staying outside Terdal will be very egar to know what is going in Terdal. So the story continued for a while stoped in middle, and again continued  from this June-July when my brother brought a new camera and started regularly posting news. The all time hit is the 64th Independence Day Celebration at Mahatma Gandhi Stadium.


And today 10-09-2010 Friday at 09:55pm all time pageviews are 508. Not only India but regular visitors from U.S.A, Canada, U.K. and France.


So now the matter is how come if we go for a  website with any domain name. This would be first of its kind in and around Terdal. If you think we should or we should not please vote your pol on the right hand side. As well as write to me at manojyadwad@gmail.com or manojyadwad@yahoo.co.in

1 comment:

Test

Test 1